Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/trufitnesstribe.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/closify-maestro-image-uploader-gallery-builder/includes/cmb/init.php on line 746 TruFitness | Train with a purpose | Train for life.
TRUYOUTH PROGRAM– AGES 6-18 YRS (AGE GROUPS TBA) ALL FITNESS LEVELS
A complete training program for athletes & Non athletes.
Whether your child is interested in sports or other activities, we have the perfect program that addresses the importance of a daily exercise routine, sports performance, mindful nutrition & a healthy mindset.
*It is proven, children who participate in sports and/or physical activities excel in school, build healthier relationships, sleep better & eat healthier.
Speed & Agility
Tier One military operatives training:
Combat Mindset (60 Minutes) – A class to get you mentally prepared to push your own limits. Find the focus required for success. The 75% of this course will be classroom time, while the other 25% will push mental limits through physical adversity.
Topics include: Habits of Success, Goal Setting, Identifying Who You Are and Who You Are Becoming, Attitude, Internal Monologue, and Self Sabotage/Fixing the Problems.
(60 Minutes) – Choosing who to be and living the life you choose. This discussion-based course on how decisions are made, how we feel about them, and how they can affect our lives. Content focuses on setting guidelines for easier decision making.
Introduction to Combatives (60 Minutes) – If you have never been in a fight or if you never want to, then this is the class for you. This introduction to an entry level style of hand-to-hand training may keep you out of trouble someday. Topics includes: wrist releases, striking, and target identification. This class is a more offensive approach to dealing with conflict.
Introduction to Pressure Points (60 Minutes) – Make your strike most effective by striking your opponent where it matters most. This introductory course will teach you where to strike opponents when in combat.
Self Defense (60 Minutes) – What to do when a threat is escalated to a hands-on attack. This beginners’ look at escaping an attacker, defensive striking, and breaking contact with the attacker will put you in a position to protect yourself.
Situational Awareness (60 Minutes) – How to familiarize yourself with a new place, building, or situation. This course helps you create habits that will keep you informed when confronted with an issue.
Specialty Presentations & Workshops that incl: Fitness, Nutrition, Health & Wellness (60+ Minutes)– Here at Trufitness we take a personalized, anti-inflammatory approach when it comes to nutrition & wellness through the support of REAL foods, quality supplementation, research, and partnerships with our Functional Medicine Practitioners and other specialists including, physical therapy and massage. Registration fees apply.